4/2/14

Spring Makeup/Fashion Trends 2014

Hey Loves its officially spring, now if we can only get mother nature to get the memo already.  When I think of spring I like to skip the April showers and go right to the May flowers. I like to think of big bold flowers and pastel colors. Spring is like the best season ever it incorporates both winter and summer. You are able to wear a nice flirty summer dress with a beautiful cardigan on top. I have gathered a few pictures from the web that I think will be big trends this season.

COLOR!!!!

This spring you will see lots of color bold bright colors so don't be afraid to stand out!


The pointed toe pump is back and better then ever


You will see alot of orange lips Orange is for sure the stand out color for Spring 2014


As for me you will see alot of color blocking and fresh face makeup with a bold lip this spring. I plan to wear my hair in long braids this entire season. As far as my shoe I love that the pump as made a comeback. You will for sure see me rocking a nice 4 inc pump this season.  However my go to spring show will always be a nice flat or wedge! What will you be rocking this spring?

No comments: